It was awesome sleeping in your arms,
Got to drive a lil in M'sia that dayyyy :D :D Happiness for a moment. Haha and got tooo many mozzie bites :( And I think all the flies in Singapore migrated to M'sia. :X
You know your body clock's wasted when you find yourself eating
lunch for
breakfast,
dinner for
lunch and
breakfast for
dinner. ANDDDDDD, I'm eating cornflakes right now for dinner ;) HAHAHA. I need to adjust my body back to being a normal human being because we're starting school next week. Time flies, really. I was about getting the hang of sitting and waiting, like a mother hen probably does, for something to happen but nothing did. And then now the hen is starting school and moving on. :)
Sheila is following Idol now, it's quite good la I like. :)
Carissa requests for me to announce that I miss her loadsssss. Hopefully I won't be p-ed while she's away this weekend. :/ Haha.
Aaron's baaaack. Awesome. :)
but if you're not ready to hold me tight, it's time for me to fly.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs