Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try- Maroon 5, Makes me wonder
Tomorrow I'm going to get Windows 7! :D HAHAHA I never realised how full my harddisk was, anddd I realised there was a lot of space I could have had in my laptop! :)
Here're photos from my weekend. :)
Went out with Taino (what's left of it anyway) which basically includes Jasmine, Sandy, Huz and Philbert (Zul pangseh!), and Rex joined us! Such a small group okay! I think it's just a bit less fail from the last time :( And. We ate at Mad Jack's!





With Jasmine and Sandy - it's like almost always us three. HAHA.

Yummy apple pie!

Us, after Philbert left








KILL HUZ ;) HAHA no.


They should stop shooting la.


Mah hair looks poofy here. :X


And here's Sunday:

Simin asked me to carry her bag. MAKING FUN OF MY STRIPES ONLY! :P

<3 Huilun


With my mama at Keppel

Loved my stripes! Somebody commented I looked younger and another said I looked 16!
OH MY YES, I'm 16 okay? :D
Today I wasted the whole afternoon. :(
Sad.
School is crazy. It's Red Camp elearning week but we're.. like. HM.
Maroon 5 has awesome break up songs ;)
Liyun needs to upload today's photos before I can put them up. ;) We rode in Charmaine's car! :D
I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a ____ about you- Maroon 5, Makes me wonder
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs