Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm moving on, even though I know anything can push me way back,

I wanted to blog like many days ago but I can't find the time to. Either the bed starts calling me or else those dreadful dreadful assignments and readings will kidnap me. I'm so busy it's crazy. I know it's like last semester and its the final lap but please, leadership modules (no offence) are damnnnn boring and I think I like teaching so much more than supervising. Lol. Maybe I'll be those boring stagnant teachers who won't want to be promoted (kidding!).

Anyway, I'm so sorry if like you asked me out and I rejected. I'm really busy and the time I'm making will be for myself and my girlfriends ;) No offence whatsoever really.

Busy-ness is good because well, I barely have time to care about anything. :)



Had super fun Halloween with the girls. So sad cos Charmaine could but didn't come. There were so many many photos please. All on Facebook at least. HAHAHHAA. Here're some ;)


These two boys were like eyeing Celine. HAHA. They are too uncool for her though.


The 3 of us waited damn long for the rest. We ate a lot a lot a lot of junk. :D


It rained so bad we cancelled Timbre :(


We bought STICKY :D






Manhattans :) Loads of food and phototaking was madness. HAHAHAHA.


Yes okay, I made everybody escalate up one floor to escalate down the longlong escalator. ;D I like.


At ACM ! :D








Met Amelia Chia the Snow Pink! :D Haha!


I like this picture.




This tooooo. :D

Ninja only. Lol.








Group shottttt! :D




That thing person beside me just popped out of nowhere in the middle of taking the photo and traumatised me. Lol.





Yeah photo-overload! :D

Now I know how people can be so angry and frustrated that they can do things to hurt themselves without feeling the pain. But I still think it's quite horrible for you to like say, cut yourself or hit the wall till your knuckles bleed that kind of thing. Hm. Anger is a horrid emotion to have in you.

That day I was so angry. Think it was like some hardcore moodswing coupled with an asshole being an asshole TO ME.

Oh there are just so many things I could blog about. Another time. I have so much on my mind. :(

Okay I stayed up long enough for THIS and I'm going to sleep even though I have not done readings or packed my bed or did my resume thingo. :(

I don't need you but I love you.

posted at 10:56 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs