All I want for Christmasssss is _____, and to pass driving!
Lotssss have been happening and I haven't been blogging. Well I've had spikes of fever the past 2 weeks and had a blood test taken which showed a high white blood count which was NOT GOOD so I'm on my second bout of antibiotics and I also have loads of fever and flu and airway and pain medicine. Grrrr. I just pray that another spike of fever won't come. I just had one last night that went up to 39ish again. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. At least I still managed to make it for presentation today. :(
I HAVE TO GET BETTER SO I CAN PASS DRIVING AND DO WORK AND FLY OFF TO JAPAN! :(
Anyway, here're random photos from whenever I didn't blog till now lol.
Can't rmb when these were taken. :(
21 Nov 2009 @ Grandma's Birthday
28th November 2009: Gensoon's Wedding:
I misssss Gideoonnnn :(
The Groom ;)
Lynnnn :D
29 November 2009 Dragonboating Kayaking ;)
At Bedok Reservoir! :)
Group shot!
KAYAKINGGGGG ;) It's actually some sit-on-top thing. But it was still fun laaaa. :D
After-groupshot!
And here's one of these days while we were in the conference room at the centre waiting for the kids to be ready and I was actually looking for a song to use with the kids and Shoera decided that Party in the USA was the best song to use for dancing purposes HAHAHA :D
This video is from I DONT KNOW WHEN, quite long ago anyway at my aunt' house of Sean and me dancing the Can-can! :D
Okay I'm done blogging. Please pray for me! I WANT TO GET WELL I WANT TO HURRY FINISH UP THOSE HORRID PROJECTS AND I WANT TO PASS DRIVING! Anddddd handle the secret surprises as well of course before I LEAVE FOR JAPANNN! :D
With the old lady who swallowed a fly! :D
Falling out of love is resenting to the fact that things will never be the same again.
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers