Wishing you'd hold her in the storm again; huzaifah. wants to go home. says (9:35 PM):
*I KNOW
*and im sick of reading the same post everyday
SHEILAAA!! • one straight row says (9:36 PM):
*WHY ARE YOU READING IT EVERYDAY FOR?!
huzaifah. wants to go home. says (9:36 PM):
*waiting for updates?
SHEILAAA!! • one straight row says (9:37 PM):
*the whole post is freaking long please
Okay so HUZAIFAH HASBULLAH has made countless complaints to me about my freaking old blog post - so have a lot of other people like Carissa Fan and Edwin Choy among others. I have waaaay too many things going on for me to keep track of. My facebook page is more than enough for me.. (Okay no, my facebook games are more than enough for me to handle HAHAHA)
Soooo since Steph's birthday...


There was,

Cousin's 21st :)
There was the Argo BBQ (5-6 Mar 2010), or otherwise known as Sheila's friends' BBQ (because Jason said that some people weren't even Argo and mostly everyone was my friend zzzz)



This is damn fun, I cant stop laughing and it also made me realise my finger strength sucks now :(



LIKE GROUP PHOOOOTO! :D
Before Jason went off to club and we remained...




After much Saboteur and drama, Eugene drove us to Henderson Waves where we napped till the rising of the sun!





Driving in the rising of the sun lol

Obviously some people died on the way. ;)
Then there was OCBC Cycle, 7 March 2010. Was really fun actually ;)



And Paintball after the cycle! :D

My team! We never lost a single game :D Thanks to army boy Weien and anyhow whack Nicholas ;)

Got one huge bruise after :(

13 March 2010: BBQ in old church, was really awesome cos it was the last few events held there and I LOVE THE OLD CHURCH BUILDING. Its liks so homey :D
Thennnn an unplanned trip to M'sia with my family and Dawn (14-15 March 2010) :D



Then comes Prissy's birthdayyyy o m g awesome :D





HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIZZYYY!!


19 March 2010: Went shoppingzz with Priz and polaroided after changing into our new clothes :D
Niece's 1st birthday on 20 March :D She is suuuper cute to the max!


Then obviously there was Cheryl's birthday but we celebrated it early on the 24th, which was also the very day I PASSED MY DRIVING! Yes people, you read it right. I PASSED MY DRIVING AND HAVE BEEN DRIVING FOR A MONTH NOW! Let me tell you how I still really like driving. Just yesterday, I had the guts and the opportunity to drive alone all the way to Bishan! Lovin' it! :D

HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL! I'm so upset the waitress RUINED the firehouse surprise. Lousy Swensens waitress ew.

We're show-offs! Lol.







March 28, my cell group had a BBQ at my house :D






AND THEN THERE WAS PROM WHOOOOOO! (31 March 2010) My very first prom because I didnt go for my secondary school prom and only went for the afterparty as I landed in Sg at midnight. :( It's quite nice to have Aaron Sim as a date as well. HAHA Aaron Sim always ends up at my proms... even the one I didn't go. LOL :D


A01 the LOVE :D

And yes, we performed. :D



If you do not know yet, THIS IS CHARMAINE TAN :D





As if prom wasn't fun enough, there was afterparty! Though we decided to skip Zirca and zoom to Zouk! :D Free entry for the guys anyway right right!







After a few drinks and you see how many red faces ;)

Well in the end, someone died. Aaron and I had to take part in the rescue. Joined Amos for some mambo and it was damn fun! I love Mambo! Aaron Sim made my day by being the best date ever ;D (Vanessa Lim could have if SHE MAMBOED WITH ME MUAHAHAHA)
Headed off to Tioman with family, aunt and uncle! (2-4 April 2010)

Day one was a full day of snorklingggg! :D


The camera fogged up in the end and it was a pity! There were so many fishy-s!

This is Day 2: Phototaking nonstop for Sheila Eng :D











Hiking :/
And then okay NOW IM GETTING A HEADACHE from the photos! Moving on, there was grad video filming (7-9 April) and it was great funnnn!



Carissa, Eugene, Jason and I went to Se7en at Iluma to support our dear Koh Hanrong ;) I played with the Lomo on my iPhone most of the night since everything was delayed :( The whole mood only got high when it turned past 12 but it was great fun - especially since it was Eugene's virgin clubbing experience MUAHAHHAHA!

I'm MISSING MY LONGGGGGGG HAIR!











And I'm off to SENTOSA with Vanessa Lim on 21 April. The feeling was awesome at Sento. Empty beaches are my favorite! Thanks to the fact that everybody's in school ;) So no noisy kids and childish teenagers yelling or screaming. HAHAHA :D

And of course, the weather couldn't have been more perfect! :D






Nessa and I took so many silly and hilarious photos! :D









This photo I took of Nessa is DA BOMBZZZ :D





After Sentosa, we met Charmo and Shoera and Yun for Seoul Garden :D :D
Lately I brought my Chocolate-smelling bubbles to school for the kids to play! Bubble blowing is extremely enjoyable and theraputic ;) I LOOOOVE :D







BIGGG BAABUU! :D

Yesterdayyyy, Xinhua and I went swimming! The weather was freaking hot! And we had the underwater camera and took some shots though... not very good ones :(





:D
Pictures aside, I've been enjoying my HOLIDAYSSSS until school starts in June. However, I have yet to fly a kite.. among other things :( Driving has been awesome. Just a few days ago, I made my longest solo drive up to Bishan whooo! :D (My first solo drive being driving home after dropping Eugene off at City Square Res!)
Okay I'm offfff! :D I hope you enjoyed my new post, WAHA!
It scares me to lose you;
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs