Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Picture-perfect memories, scattered all around the floor;



Day 2 at new job today and I'm already losing my voice. The cause, of course, is not new job but more of the after-effects of old job finally taking place - since, I shout A WHOLE LOT at the old place, even though I've grown to love every one of them! ;) I don't even need to talk much at the new place. Zzz. I miss the kids from the old placeeee bah! :(

New place is extremely homey! :D Even though everything is new to me, the place is definitely NOT new to me! That, coupled with extremely friendly colleagues make the whole place real homey! I'm glad.. not so much of politics anymore thank you very much! :D

Okay please pray I get my voice back! I NEED IT BECAUSE I OFFICIALLY START TO TEACH ON THURSDAYYYY OH MAAAAN!

Reaching for the phone cos I can't fight it anymore.

posted at 8:10 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs